Monday, September 13, 2010

Screw the economy I'm buying an Import car

I enjoy everything about import cars...Everything! I own a 1995 Acura Integra that I like to "tinker" with. My car started out like this about a year and a half ago and now I have transformed it, with some help, into this (scroll though to see the progress.) It's not the coolest fastest thing out there but its fun to drive and I like making it more and more "mine" everyday. I have big plans for it for the future but only time and money will tell how it turns out.

Anyway this is a video I put together from photos that I took at Import Alliance, a car show in Nashville Tennessee, over the summer. It is my second time to this show and surely not my last. The video got severely downgraded in quality when I put it on youtube but it started as High Def in iMovie. Enough rambling here's the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment