Tuesday, November 23, 2010

News Piece: Bucket Game

I chose to save my news piece for last because I wanted to do it on something I could think about and put some time into. I chose to do the Old Oaken Bucket Game/weekend activities. The reality was that I didn't get a chance to spend as much time on it as I would have liked but I love the way it turned out. I interviewed someone who is coming back for the weekend, someone who is not coming back, and a football player. All three are my friends but they all had different approaches to answering my questions which I thought was neat. The shots of the stadium were not what I wanted but I couldn't get a good shot of the practice fields during practice. I had a few other shots fall through for various reasons which kinda bummed me out but I really like the way it turned out and I hope you do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment